Monday, 6 August 2012

Gifts from Orange County

My family have spent the last two weeks in Florida, eating delicious food and chilling with Mickey, my mummy, knowing how jealous I felt, decided to treat me!



 Left: Chocolate Malt Balls, which are basically giant, luxurious maltesers. 
Right: My brother and I have a collection of these 'spherical creatures' - i love my new addition Pooh Bear!

Left: Hello Darling body set from Victorias Secret - like nothing i've ever smelt! Delicious. 
Right: Clinique 'Anti-Blemish solutions 3 step system'.  YAY

Left: Pyjamas and pants! I love Victoria's Secret - my mum did an excellent job choosing the right size!
Right: Love this bag, think it would be great for the gym! Nice and big!

My favourite gift! This 'Alice and Wonderland' Teapot and cup set. Isn't it gorgeous? Although I don't think i'll use it, instead it will stay on my dressing table <3  


I'm spoilt! Happy Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment